Anna University DEET 2016 Paper pattern, application procedure
Updated : 07/12/2015
Anna University DEET 2016
Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET-2016) is an exam conducted by Anna University Centre for Distance Education (CDE), Chennai the paper pattern is given below,
Anna University DEET 2016 Paper pattern
- DEET 2016 question paper will contain 100 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Time duration to answer 100 MCQ’s will be 2 hours.
- Data Analysis
- Comprehension Skill
- Basic Quantitative Ability
- Written English
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
- Verbal Activity, Basic Science.
Application Procedure for DEET 2016
Candidates have to download the application forms from the official website www.annauniv.edu
The correctly filled application forms along with DD of Rs. 650 drawn in favor of “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University” payable at Chennai should be sent to “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
The demand draft (DD) can be obtained from any nationalized bank
- Last date to issue applications and to submit the filled application forms: February 10, 2016.
- DEET 2016 exam: Sunday, February 21, 2016.
- Timings of DEET 2016: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.