AIPMT 2016 Exam pattern, Eligibility
Updated : 08/12/2015
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental AIPMT-2016 Notification
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental (AIPMT) exams for taking admissions into Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
AIPMT for the year 2016 is going to be held on Sunday, May 01, 2016.
AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be Indian national.
- Candidates, who have completed 17 years of age at the time of the admission (or on or before 31st December, 2015) are eligible.
- The age limit for the candidates who are seeking admission under 15% All India Quota is 25 years as on 31st December.
AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Candidate can choose the language of the question paper either in English or in Hindi.
- All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental (AIPMT) consists of total 180 Multiple Choice Objective Questions.
- The question paper comprises of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The Time duration to answer 180 Multiple Choice Objective Questions will be 03 hours.