KIITEE 2016 Application procedure, Paper pattern
Updated : 12/12/2015
KIITEE 2016Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE 2016) is conducted for taking admissions into the Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Law (BBA+LL.B), Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Law (B.Sc+LL.B), 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech), 3 years Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Science (M.Sc), integrated Master of Mass Communication, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Bachelor in Film and Television Production, Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), Master of Law (LL.M) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), 3 years lateral entry to B.Tech, double degree (B.Tech) and Master of Technology (M.Tech), Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A+LL.B) by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar for the session 2016.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) for the year 2016 will be held from April 21- April 30, 2016.
KIITEE 2016 Application Procedure:
- Go to the official website kiitee.eduquity.com/YEAR2016.
- Select the course and click on the submit button.
- Read all the instructions and click on the ‘Apply online’.
- Provide all the valid details.
- The application form should be either sent by post/courier to the "The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India". Or can be submitted in person.
KIITEE 2016 Paper Pattern:
- The question paper will be of multiple choice objective questions followed by four alternatives.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- Each wrong answer will be deducted with one mark (Negative marking).
- The time duration will be 180 minutes.
- The question paper will be in English language.
KIITEE 2016 Important Dates
Last date for submission of application forms: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
KIITEE 2016 exam: Thursday, April 21, 2016 to Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Results declaration: Sunday, May 15, 2016.