Sri Siddhartha academy AIPGET 2016 exam pattern,How to apply
Updated : 14/12/2015
Sri Siddhartha academy AIPGET 2016
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSAHE), Tumkur conducts All India Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIPGET-2016) to shortlist the candidates for admissions into Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Master of Surgery (MS)/PG Diploma and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in various specializations at Sri Siddhartha Medical College and Sri Siddhartha Dental College, Tumkur.
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSAHE), Tumkur is conducting All India Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIPGET) for the year 2016 on Saturday, January 30, 2016.
AIPGET 2016 examination pattern
- The syllabi for the postgraduate Medical/Dental entrance test are based on their respective syllabus prescribed by MCI/DCI.
- The AIPGET 2016 question paper will be consisting of 200 objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) each question carrying one mark.
- The examination will not have Negative marking.
- The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes.
AIPGET 2016 How to apply
- Go to the official website www.sahe.in
- Select the Course Intending to apply for by choosing Medical/Dental then click proceed.
- Fill the application form with valid details.
- The application form can be downloaded.
- After downloading the candidate has to take print out and fill all the details and should be submitted along with documents and Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 3,500/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, SSAHE” Tumkur payble at Tumkur – 572 107, Karnataka State.