How to Apply for GVSAT 2016
Updated : 19/12/2015
Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU), Jaipur conducts GVSAT as an eligibility exam for taking admissions into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in various branches and 5 years dual degree in B.Tech E&C + M.Tech.(VLSI/IC/DWCE/SE), B.Tech. (Electrical +M.Tech. Power Sys/Energy) (B.Tech. Comp. Science. +M.Tech. SE/IC/VLSI) (B.Tech. M.Tech+M.Tech. Manuf./Energy).
GVSAT online examination for the year 2016 will be conducted on Sunday, May 15, 2016 to Wednesday, May 18, 2016 and offline examination will be conducted Sunday, May 22, 2016 to Sunday, May 29, 2016.
How to apply online for GVSAT 2016
- Visit the Gyan Vihar University official website www.gyanvihar.org
- Click on the Apply online under the GVSAT 2016 section
- Register and start applying online
- The Candidate need to pay the registration fee of Rs. 350/- Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking
How to apply offline for GVSAT 2016
- Candidates have to download the offline application form from the official website or it can be obtained from the University or different form centers.
- Candidate can also fill the application form online and Send the duly completed application form to the GVSAT Coordinator, Suresh GyanVihar University, Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan by Speed Post/Registered Post along with prescribed examination fee by demand draft / bank challan before last date.
The application fee of Rs. 350/- could be remitted in any one of the following methods,
1) Bank Demand Draft in favour of SURESH GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR, payable at Jaipur.
Note: candidate need to mention the name, mobile number and program opted for at the back side of the Demand Draft.
2) Bank Challan generated from the official GVSAT website and to be deposited at any branch of AXIS Bank across the country.
Note: A copy of the Bank Challan should be sent to the University address with application form by speed post/registered post.
3)Candidates can also pay the application fee by cash at University of Finance Department.