N-MET 2016 How to apply, Exam pattern
Updated : 21/12/2015
N-MET 2016NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET) is conducted by NALSAR University of Law as an eligibility test for taking admissions into Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered at Centre for Management Studies (CMS).
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad has announced the examination notification for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2016) and it will be held on Sunday, March 27, 2016.
How to apply for N-MET 2016:
- Candidates can apply online as well as by post.
- Candidates have to visit the official website cms.nalsar.ac.in/application to apply online by filling the appropriate details.
- Candidates have to download the application form from the official website and fill in all the details by attaching,
- Demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 750/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of Registrar, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad
- One page Statement of Purpose (S.O.P.) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words including the reason to join this course. The S.O.P has to be typed (Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with signature.
- Self-Attested copy of the 10th Standard marks
- Self-Attested Copy of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation)
- Copy of Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT 2014/CMAT 2014/XAT-2015/GMAT/GRECaste
- Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable
The filled applications along with the relevant documents should be sent to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” by mentioning ‘MBA Application Form 2016-18‘ on the top of the envelope.
Paper Pattern for N-MET 2016
- N-MET 2016 question paper will consist of 50 questions.
- The question paper will be comprised of Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability.
Last date to submit filled application forms: Monday, February 29, 2016.
N-MET 2016 exam: Sunday, March 27, 2016.